Cabela's Gift Card FAQ
- Q: What is the NCBA/Cabela's Member Benefit program?
A: NCBA has secured a 15% discount on co-branded gift cards with Cabela's. This will be a benefit exclusive to NCBA members. There is a $1 processing charge per card but no sales tax on gift card purchases.
For Example: An NCBA member purchases a $100 gift card for $85 plus a $1 processing charge. There is no sales tax on gift cards.
- Q: How do I get my NCBA/Cabela's discount?
A: The 15% discount is on the purchase of NCBA/Cabela's Co-branded gift cards. They are only available on-line through the NCBA store via www.beefusa.org or at special NCBA events. Simply create your account at the NCBA Store and enter your NCBA Member credentials.
- Q: Where can I use my NCBA/Cabela's co-branded gift card?
A: Anywhere Cabela's conducts commerce; in a Cabela's store, on-line, a catalog and on any items whether regular priced, sale, bargain cave.
- Q: Can I show my NCBA membership card at a store and get a discount?
A: No. This discount is for the purchase of NCBA/Cabela's gift cards which are offered exclusively online through the NCBA Store.
- Q: How long will it take for my gift card to get sent to me?
A: Your card order will be processed within one business day and you should receive it within four days.
- Q: I am a member of my state cattlemen's association and NOT of NCBA. Can I still get a discounted gift card?
A: No. This is a benefit exclusive to NCBA members. You can join NCBA on-line and immediately start receiving NCBA member benefits such as the Cabela's Gift Card.
- Q: Are there limits on the dollar amounts of the gift cards?
A: The minimum is $25 and the cumulative maximum amount is $5,000. Gift card requests exceeding $5,000 may be available, simply contact the NCBA/Cabela's program manager at 1-866-Beef-USA Monday-Friday from 8:00-4:30 MT for assistance.
- Q: How many cards can I buy?
A: This is an on-going member benefit. You can purchase as many cards as you would like under the cumulative total of $5,000. As mentioned above, NCBA will manage orders exceeding a cumulative amount of $5,000 on a case-by-case basis.
- Q: I currently have a Cabela's branded VISA Credit Card that I earn Cabela's Club points on. Can I still earn Cabela's points if I buy the NCBA/Cabela's gift cards?
A: YES! You actually get to "double dip". The purchase of the discount gift card occurs with NCBA, so you not only earn your Cabela's VISA points or Cabela's Club points but you also enjoy the 15% discount on the purchase of your NCBA/Cabela's gift card. Visit www.cabelas.com or visit a Cabela's retail store of more information on the different Cabela's programs.
- Q: I am concerned about on-line shopping and putting my credit card on-line. Is this safe?
A: The NCBA Store eCommerce site is very secure. NCBA has established multiple security measures to ensure the safety of your information and the transaction.
- Q: What if I lose my NCBA/Cabela's gift card or it is stolen?
A: Each card has a unique identity. If lost or stolen, simply contact Cabela's Business Development channel by e-mail at BusinessDevelopment@Cabelas.com and they will replace your card and existing balance on a new card. Be sure to reference the order number listed on the confirmation e-mail you received. This number can also be found under My Account when logged in to the NCBA Store
- Q: Do I need to spend the entire amount of the gift card on one transaction?
A: No. Each card has a unique identification number that correspondences with the amount of the card. Each time the card is used, that amount is deducted from the record of that card.
- Q: Can I have a card I buy shipped directly to a friend?
A: Cards will only be shipped to the address on the credit card for security reasons.